1234 - 5678 - 9012 email@example.com Mon - Sat 9:00 - 19:00
Client’s Name :-
Nature of Risk :-
1. Would you invest where a small return is earned associated with small risk instead of a high return associated with high risk?
2. When market is not performing well would you like to invest in more risky investment instead of less risky investment to earn high return?
3. High risk is associated with high return, Medium risk Is associated with medium returns and low risk is associated with low returns? What risk can you bear (not prefer)?
4. What is the duration of investment you are looking forward to keep invested?
5. In which of the following market segments have you traded previously?
6. What is your experience with equity investments ?
7. What is your experience with Commodity investments ?
8. What is your experience with Forex investments ?
9. What is your Age Group ?
10. Investment Goal
11.Proposed Investment Amount
12 .Gross Annual Income details:-
13 Sources of Income
A. Primary Source
B. Secondary Source
14. Market Value of portfolio held
15. Investment Experience
16. How many dependents do you financially support ?
17. What is the size of your emergency fund ?
18. What is your experience with investments in past ?
19. What percentage of monthly income is allocated to pay off debt [all EMIs]?
20. Occupation (please select the appropriate)
21. Are you any of the following, or are directly or indirectly related to any of the following
Your Total Score
Note:The maximum total is 2400, if client scores less than 800 he is a low risk appetite client, if client scores between 800-1600, he is a medium risk appetite client and if scores between 1600-2400 he is high risk appetite client.
OTP Send on Your Mobile Number